Do not hesitate to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
The #Gorakh Hill is a rocky area similar to #Gilgit areas. In the #summer #season temperature ranges between a maximum of 25C in day time to 5C at night. #Temperatures during #winters are well below zero with occasional snow fall.
Duration: 2 Days 1 Night trip to #GorakhHill
Days: Saturday & Sunday (Every Weekend)
Rs 6999/- (with Camping Sharing)
Make Payment in advance Rs. 6999/Head in Office at Suite
No 402, 4th Floor Al Amin Tower Block 10 A Gulshan-e-Iqbal karachi
OR Transfer through ATM or Internet/mobile Banking
Send us payment receipt with participant names & contact numbers at whatsapp or SMS on 0332-7919900 | 0333-3216011
You ll receive Trip plan and other instructions via SMS regarding what to bring in your bag.
Exact Management Services
Suite No 402, 4th Floor Al Amin Tower Block 10 Gulshan-e-Iqbal Karachi
021 34836903, 0333-3216011,03165457645,03342071882
a) Gorakh Hill Station is a signal-free zone.
b) This trip is on camping basis. There are extra charges if you want to book room(s).
c) Sleeping bags are not our responsibility.
* Departure from Karachi. at 12:30 AM
* Arrival at Dadu. Photography and mandatory Snapshat sessions.
* Lunch at Dadu. Departure on 4×4 “Pijaaro” to Gorakh.
* Arrival at Gorakh. Sightseeing on the way. Those roads are worth sitting.
* Bonfire, music more chilling.
* Trekking and sightseeing.
* Departure from Gorakh.
* Arrival at Dadu. Lunch.
* Departure from Dadu.
* Arrival at Karachi.Main NIPA.07:00 AM: Breakfast at Khuzdar