The #Gorakh Hill is a rocky area similar to #Gilgit areas. In the #summer #season temperature ranges between a maximum of 25C in day time to 5C at night. #Temperatures during #winters are well below zero with occasional snow fall.
Duration: 2 Days 1 Night trip to #GorakhHill
Days: Saturday & Sunday (Every Weekend)
a) Gorakh Hill Station is a signal-free zone.
b) This trip is on camping basis. There are extra charges if you want to book room(s).
c) Sleeping bags are not our responsibility.
* Departure from Karachi. at 12:30 AM
* Arrival at Dadu. Photography and mandatory Snapshat sessions.
* Lunch at Dadu. Departure on 4×4 “Pijaaro” to Gorakh.
* Arrival at Gorakh. Sightseeing on the way. Those roads are worth sitting.
* Bonfire, music more chilling.
* Trekking and sightseeing.
* Departure from Gorakh.
* Arrival at Dadu. Lunch.
* Departure from Dadu.
* Arrival at Karachi.Main NIPA.07:00 AM: Breakfast at Khuzdar